The North West Indian Head Start Coalition is always seeking members to join our Coalition. NWIHSC has at least 70+ Indian Head Start and Alaska Native Programs that have already joined.
An Organization Cannot Survive without the Membership, which strengthens the organization.
Commitment: Philosophy, goals, and objectives that you will receive in the mail.
Dues: Annual program membership dues are $200.00 per program membership in the NWIHSC includes:
- Being a member of a Nationally Recognized Coalition and a Signed Certificate
- Membership discount to the conference, a NON- PROFIT organization.
- Access to NWIHSC web page, www.nwihsc.org
- Have 4 votes at the annual meeting
- Annual newsletter to all members
Remember dues are an allowable cost with your Head Start funds.
You can download the application here or fill out the form listed to the right.