The North West Indian Head Start Coalition is always seeking members to join our Coalition. NWIHSC has at least 70+ Indian Head Start and Alaska Native Programs that have already joined.
An Organization Cannot Survive without the Membership, which strengthens the organization.
Commitment: Philosophy, goals, and objectives that you will receive in the mail.
Dues: Annual program membership dues are $200.00 per program membership in the NWIHSC includes:
- Being a member of a Nationally Recognized Coalition and a Signed Certificate
- Membership discount to the conference, a NON- PROFIT organization.
- Access to NWIHSC web page, www.nwihsc.org
- Have 4 votes at the annual meeting
- Annual newsletter to all members
Remember dues are an allowable cost with your Head Start funds.
You can download the application here.